Web and Internet eMarketing Coaching
Web and Internet Marketing are getting bigger and bigger and in the future all companies are going to rely more on online marketing. Even offline businesses still benefit from clients being able to find their price lists, information, address and much more online. It simply makes sense to have an online presence no matter what type of business you are.
Even if you are a localised, community based business, it still makes sense to for example be listed on Google Local Business Listings and to show for local searches. For larger companies having an online presence means direct access to the consumer and trade.
We hold a number of web and Internet marketing Coaching programmes and are also introducing workshops. Choose from:
- 1 Day In-House training programmes (normally for 1-to1 or 1-to-2 or 1-to-3)
- Bespoke training to suit your needs.
If you do not want training but prefer someone to manage your eMarketing including Adwords Management, also feel free to contact us.
E-Marketing Basics – 1-Day training
If you need eMarketing Basics Training we offer in-house training in the South-West, England South Wales (including Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Taunton, Plymouth, Crewkerne and Newport).
Combining Offline and Online Marketing
- Promoting your website offline (i.e. business cards, email, on vehicles etc)
- Differences between offline and online media
Short Term and Long-Term online E-marketing
- Short-term quick impact E-marketing i.e. Adwords Introduction
- Long-term E-marketing i.e. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Branding through combination of Adwords and SEO.
- What is affiliate marketing?
- Setting up affiliate marketing via a 3rd party i.e. Trade Doubler.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization Introduction)
- How do search engines work? (100 Factors)
- Creating a keyword lists
- Analysing Keyword Density for your web pages
- Writing Meta tags and matching with page content
- Web-page structure and content
Email Marketing Basics
- How it works
- How to find and Buy Email Lists
- How you submit the creatives
- Tracking the statistics
- Optimising your Email send
Data-collection and Subscribers list
- Extreme value of Opt-In subscribers list
- Email Marketing basics
- E-Newsletters – Do’s and don’ts
The future and keeping up with Online marketing
- Blogging – what is it and the benefits
- How to submit your site to Google sitemaps
- Understanding the statistics
- Google Maps local.
Email us: Contact Us Now.