Online and Web eMarketing Training
- 1 Day Training (although many people ask for a 2nd and 3rd day)
- Normally takes place In-House
- Normally 10am – 5pm (1 hour lunch break)
E-Marketing Basics – 1 Day-Training
Our 1-day training programme covers the following areas:
- Choosing between short-term quick impact (PPC) and long-term E-marketing
- How do search engines work? (100 Factors)
- Creating a keyword lists
- Analysing Keyword Density for your web pages
- Writing Meta tags and matching with page content
- Web-page structure and content
- Black hat and white hat SEO techniques (Keyword stuffing, hidden pages etc)
- Content development, planning and strategy
Email Marketing Basics
- How it works
- How to find and Buy Email Lists
- How you submit the creative’s
- Optimising your Email send
Data-collection and Subscribers list
- Extreme value of Opt-In subscribers list
- Email Marketing basics
- E-Newsletters – Do’s and don’ts
- Geographical targetting.
- Analysis and creating target terms.
- Managing a campaign including budgets.
Link Profile Considerations
- Keeping a clean profile to protect how you business is represented online.
- Security and safety online and business.
Link Acquisition Strategies
- Creating powerful partnerships.
- Building a community.
- Google Plus +
- Google Business Listings
The future and keeping up with Online marketing
- On Site Blogging
- Understanding the statistics
On this course we give an overall look at all aspects of Online and Web eMarketing although this can be tailored to your specific needs if you for example, have a site already live and want the training to be based around ongoing requirements.
This course included:
- A brief look at benefits & difference between Online and Offline media.
- SEO and the factors involved (a large part of the training is spent on some of the SEO specific including Meta Tags and onsite content and strategy).
- A look (if required) at some Adwords basics and discussion.
- eMarketing planning and strategy.
- A look (if required) and analysis on your own site.
- and a lot more.
The training tends to be very bespoke because many questions tend to come up during the training regards your own specific site and needs and we are happy to let the training be based around your needs and skillset so that you benefit more from the day.
Maybe you are also interested in: