eStrategy is a phrase you will hear more and more these days and it defines the idea of not just doing SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), Adwords PPC for example but about creating an overall Strategy for your online business. You might for example want to include and focus on areas such as:
- Traffic Building
- Mailing list and email marketing
- Online Localisation marketing
- Online Branding
- Information Provision
and many more areas. Planning a detailed eStrategy is certainly worth doing before spending a lot of money to promote your business online. You will be surprised at the number of companies who do no planning and jump into Online Marketing with no Strategy.
If you are looking for eStrategy Training, advice or consultancy we can help you. CONTACT US NOW
10 Ways to Drive Traffic to your website
- Add a Subscribe area to your website.
- Offer a competition even if only offering a £50 Amazon book voucher.
- Offer link Bait material i.e. material which attracts genuine interest from people.
- Add your website information to your email signature.
- Email 10 friends of colleagues and ask them to email 10 people each for you.
- Add your website address to your vehicles if you can, i.e. to the side of your van.
- Optimise every page of your website so that you get better search positions.
- Also undertake some carefully planned link building so that you can do well in searches.
- Try to align your site with ancillary services.
- Co-market your site initially with Adwords to get your brand out there.