Adwords Pay-Per-Click (PPC) – 1 Day Training
ProMarketingOnline offers a a structured and/or Bespoke Adwords Training day. The training days always usually take place In-House in your company or business premises and we try and work directly with your own specific Adwords account. This way we have a working example to work with and this helps you to learn much faster.
We manage Adwords account for several companies in addition to giving Training in Adwords.
Our 1-day training program covers the following areas:
Times: 10am – 5pm (1 hour break)
Adwords Training PDF – Adwords Training Word Doc.
Where: The training normally takes place in-house i.e. in your office and generally is 1-to-1 or 1-to-2.
Email us: email@example.com
Why is Pay Per Click important?
- How people search & how Adwords works
- Advantages of Pay Per Click
- Things to be aware of
- How to target the right people/The buying cycle
- Finding more Key-Phrases and tools to help you
- Competitor analysis
- Developing your Negative Keywords List
- PPC terminology
- Setting up a Campaign
- Deciding on daily & monthly budgets
- Differences between campaigns and Ad-groups
- Position Preference settings
- Working out the cost
- Structuring your pay per click account
- Creating effective advert copy
- Adding negative keywords
- Landing pages
- Conversion Tracking
- Adwords Reports
- Content Network
- Placement Advertising
Creating a successful Pay Per Click campaign
- Tips and tricks to optimise your Adwords CPC campaign
- Hands-on experience setting your own campaign during the day.
- Using geographical targeting
- Tweaking your campaign
- Understanding Google Analytics